October 26, 2011 – Mychelle Holloway and Karen Hurley, two of SES Advisors’ Senior Administrators, will tackle some of the most confusing areas of ESOP administration and explain how to avoid falling into trouble.
Topics will include:
- Synthetic equity and how it affects anti-abuse testing pursuant to IRC Section 409(p)
- Identifying partial plan terminations & the consequences associated with them
- When hours are credited for service not worked
- Explanation of the new Form 5558 and Form 8955-SSA, and associated notice requirements
- What to do when you cannot find a participant with a remaining vested account
All are welcome to participate! Register now. Log in information will be emailed to you the day before the webcast.
Please Note: Continuing educational credits are not available for this webcast.