October 25, 2011 – SES Advisors is proud to support the National Center for Employee Ownership through our participation as presenters in their educational webinar series.
SES Advisors and Steiker, Greenapple, & Fusco, P.C., will co-present with Merri Ash from First Bankers Trust.
Webcast Title: Running an Effective Board Description
This webinar looks at what makes an effective board and aims to answer questions such as: •
- Should there be outside directors and if so, what should their qualifications and compensation be?
- Should there be non-management employees on the board?
- Should board members be fiduciaries?
- Should plan advisors be on the board?
- What should board duties be and what makes boards most productive?
Date: October 25, 2011
Program (Pacific time):
- 9:30 AM Board Duties, Roles and Best Practices – SES Advisors, Inc.
- 10:15 AM How Should the Board and Fiduciaries Interact? – Merri Ash, First Bankers Trust Company
- 11:00 AM Adjourn
This program is free for NCEO members. To register or inquire about this program, please visit www.nceo.org.