October 9, 2013 – Join SES / SG&C leadership and other ESOP experts for this half-day meeting exclusively for our clients.
- Fiduciary Duties of your Board of Directors – Legal Responsibilities & Other Roles
- Choosing an Effective Board
- Best Practices – Making your Board More Effective
- Board Relationship with the ESOP Trustee
- Tying the Knot between Corporate Governance & Corporate Culture
- Marriott Philadelphia West, West Conshohocken (610) 941-5600
- Residence Inn Philadelphia, Conshohocken (610) 828-8800
- Hampton Inn, Plymouth Meeting (610) 567-0900
SES Advisors is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be addressed to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors, 150 Fourth Avenue North, Suite 700 Nashville, TN 37219-2417. Website: www.nasba.org.
Number of CPE Credits: 3
Delivery method: Group